Technology, knowledge, and artistry combine to give you the best result.
We’re pleased to utilize the latest dental technologies in our practice. Digital x-rays and CBCT scans allow us to discover and diagnose issues earlier than traditional x-rays. CEREC 3-D technology allows us to do same-day restorations for crowns, veneers and inlays/onlays, in addition to digital impressions. We frequently take courses to learn the latest techniques, technology, and available products. A good dentist and dental team are only as good as their knowledge and ability to artfully create restorations that blend perfectly with your smile.
Cosmetic Treatment Options
A successful smile makeover is a team effort between you and the dentists who treat you. Listed below are several of the treatment options we offer.
- Bonding to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Inlays & Onlays to fill teeth that have larger cavities
- Invisalign Clear Aligners for discreet orthodontic treatment
- Porcelain Veneers for repairing larger chips and cracks and reshaping teeth
- Removable Dentures or Partials to help you smile again
- Teeth Whitening to brighten a faded or discolored smile